Rodos Cup 2021 anti COVID-19 Rules
How to get into our event and to Kos Marina
- One negative test per person must be presented for arrival, performed and officially certified prior to your arrival.
- Random inspections for compliance with testing regulations may be conducted by the Chief Medical Officer in our event. Violation of testing regulations may result in exclusion from the event.
The following applies to the test certificate:
- The test must have been taken before the start of your journey.
- The test result must be no more than 48 hours old (applies to rapid antigen tests and to PCR tests). Proof of a rapid antigen test can be presented, which was made, for example, in a testing station, by a doctor or by appropriately trained personnel. A self-test done at home, for example, is not acceptable.
- Fully vaccinated (at least 14 days apart from the last required vaccination) and recovered persons do not need to present a negative test. Proof of vaccination by presentation of a vaccination card or certificate or proof of recovery (positive PCR test result at least 28 days ago and no older than 6 months) is sufficient.
- If you experience symptoms of coronavirus infection (specifically, shortness of breath, cough, fever sniffles, loss of sense of smell or taste), you are no longer considered fully vaccinated or recovered for purposes of hygiene regulation. This is true even if you can present a current negative corona test. Thus, you are not allowed to travel with symptoms.
The generally known AHA rules apply.
- Please remember to keep a distance of 1.5 to 2 meters from other people.
- Masks protect you and others. Please use a mask where the minimum distance cannot be maintained. In some areas, masks are mandatory. Please look for the appropriate signage.
- Sneeze and cough into a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- Do you have symptoms or feel ill? Please stay away from the event.
- Please use the hand sanitizer dispensers provided.
Please inform yourself about the current hygiene regulations in Greece in the following link: https://travel.gov.gr/#/